Magic Heels Guide
Magic Heels are the newest member to our brand family, and we’re super excited to share them with you. We have simplified our range to 3 gorgeous styles.
Diamond: 12cm high heel with NO PLATFORM. IFBB Elite Pro Approved and suitable for all other federations.
DELIGHT: 10cm high heels with NO PLATFORM. IFBB Elite Pro Approved and suitable for all other federations.
DREAM: 13.5cm high heels with a 1.5cm high platform. Suitable for all federations except IFBB Elite Pro.
These have proven to be the most popular styles most commonly requested. They all come without an ankle strap, however separate ankle straps are available for your added comfort.When ordering Magic Heels, it is essential that you measure the length of your foot and pick your size according to your sole measurement.
HOW TO MEASURE:
The best way to measure the actual length of your sole is to place your bare foot onto a ruler. Place your heel on the “0”. Then simply measure from your heel to the end of your longest toe. You might find it is slightly different to the size you usually wear. Use the sole length chart on our website to choose your correct Magic Heels size.
If you submit your order with guessed or incorrect information, it may result in you receiving the incorrect size shoes. It is up to you to make sure that you order the correct size and equally importantly, the style required by the federation with which you wish to compete. Some federations have strict shoe rules!
Magic Bikinis will not be held responsible if you order the incorrect style according to the federation rules. If for whatever reason you discover that you have ordered the incorrect size for yourself, please contact us straight away. If we have your correct size in stock you are welcome to exchange the shoes. The courier costs will be at your expense.We will not exchange shoes that have been worn!
BLINGING YOUR HEELS
If you would like some extra sparkles on the heels of your shoes – our bling fairies can do this for you! Crystalling is charged at R450 per hour. You can choose how many hours you would like.
- Make sure your feet are clean and thoroughly dry.Use a bit of talcum powder to help with this.
- Carefully warm up the clear plastic over the toe area with a hairdryer.
- When the plastic is warm its more pliable and “stretchy” and you should be able to get your feet into them.
- Stand in them and walk around a little bit. The plastic will soon shape to your own foot and will feel a lot more comfortable.
- To prevent blisters, plaster up those cute little toes before you start posing practice!
- If you have a particularly wide foot, please consider ordering one size up for comfort. This is done entirely at your own discretion.
- If you feel that your shoes are slightly on the big size when they arrive, try a pair of our silicone in soles. Not only are they very comforting on the balls of your feet, they will help to give your shoes a more snug fit.
- Finally – Smile and enjoy wearing those sexy little babies! Your legs and tooshy will love you for choosing Magic Heels!